ABOUT EVENTS AND TRAVELS, S.L.U
Numància, 39 08029 Barcelona
CIF – B 64832512
Travel Agency License number GC001674
tel. +34 936 111 999
ABOUT EVENTS AND TRAVELS, SLU guarantees the privacy of the personal data provided, according to the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD).
The visit to this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any self information, however, during the visit it is possible that personal data is requested through forms.
These data will be incorporated into a file responsibility of ABOUT EVENTS AND TRAVELS, SLU and will be used for the purpose of answering the request made by you and to send information about our company and services by any means of communication. By sending us this form, you are explicitly accepting their receipt. These data will be cancelled at your request or once the purpose for which they were collected is satisfied.
How to exercise your rights: Users can send a written communication to ABOUT EVENTS AND TRAVELS, SLU with address in C/ NUMANCIA 39, 08029 BARCELONA, BARCELONA, or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org including in both cases a photocopy of the ID or other similar identification document, to exercise your rights, which are the following:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask ABOUT EVENTS AND TRAVELS, SLU if this company is processing your data.
- Right to request correction (if incorrect) or removal.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, in which case they will only be kept by ABOUT EVENTS AND TRAVELS, SLU for the claims exercise or defence.
- Right to object to the treatment: ABOUT EVENTS AND TRAVELS, SLU will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, except that because of compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or the defence of possible claims should continue to be treated.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, ABOUT EVENTS AND TRAVELS, SLU will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
Possibility of consent withdrawing: in case that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If a user considers there is a problem with the way in which ABOUT EVENTS AND TRAVELS, SLU is handling their data, claims can be directed to the corresponding data protection authority, being the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Data the one in the case of Spain.
Refusing to provide the data will suppose the non-provision or the impossibility to access the service for which they were requested. You have the right to receive an answer to any question, query or clarification that may arise from this form.
The parties submit, at their discretion, for the conflicts resolution and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the website owner residence.