ABOUT EVENTS AND TRAVELS, S.L.U
Numància, 39 08029 Barcelona
CIF – B 64832512
Travel Agency License number GC001674
tel. +34 936 111 999
Cookies are files that the website or app a user uses installs in his browser or on his device during the navigation, and which serve to store information about the visit. Like most sites on the Internet, websites must:
- Ensure that Websites can work correctly.
- Store preferences, as well as the language selected or the font size.
- Get to know the navigation experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as the visited Websites or the total time of the connection.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow knowing any personal data. The user can access at all times to the browser’s configuration and modify or block the installation of Cookies sent by the websites of www.about-events.com. Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their data can access personalized services tailored to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the cookie of your browser.
Google Analytics stores cookies to elaborate statistics on traffic and volume of the website’s visits. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of your information by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google. Google Analytics stores cookies in servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the system’s operation or when the law requires to that effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company adhered to “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection consistent with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on, through which instructions analytic cookies can be rejected in all browsers. You can find more information about it in the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work agile and adapted to the USERS preferences, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or difficult cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They are used to optimize the shown advertising to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- DEPENDING ON THE MANAGING IDENTITY
- Own cookies: Those collected by the editor to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third part cookies: Those collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered own.
- DEPENDING ON THE PERIOD THEY STAY ACTIVATED
- Session cookies: Collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the terminal and the cookie’s responsible person will use the information obtained in order to provide the requested service.
- DEPENDING ON ITS PURPOSE
- Technical cookies: Necessary for the correct navigation through the website.
- Personalisation cookies: They allow the user to personalize the characteristics (language) when browsing the website
- Analytic cookies: They allow the provider analyze the user’s navigation, in order to track the use of the website, as well as to make statistics of the most visited contents, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the editor to include advertising space on the website, according to the content of the website itself.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They allow the editor to include advertising space on the website according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.